Use offline maps and GPS even without an internet connection. This app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.
Features of Maverick Pro v2.1.1 :
1. Google, Bing, OSM and many other maps
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
2. Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
3. Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. See all the nearest locations from FourSquare and Footprints.
4. Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
5. Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software. Share GPX files via email or DropBox.
6. Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
7. Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Basic support for Honeycomb devices.
What’s in this version:
- Support for SQLite atlases
- Create any map with Mobile Atlas Creator and copy resulting .sqlitedb file to maverick/maps folder. Just use Big Planet Tracks or RMaps – SQLite format.
- Atlas can be used with any online map source or the new blank map.
- Version 2.0
- Added MapQuest and Ordnance Survey maps
- Full support of custom maps and map servers
- UI adaptation for Galaxy Nexus
- Better compass support
- Barometer altitude on Galaxy Nexus, Xoom
- See nearest places on Foursquare and Wikipedia
Requirements : Android 1.5 +
More Info : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.codesector.maverick.full