New Emoji Keyboard – Keyboard for typing New Emoji Icons on Whatsapp.
- Promotional Price @ USD 0.99. Get it now.
- Please READ ALL instructions before claim “not working” or giving 1 star
New Emoji Keyboard v1.0 Features
New Emoji icons were out on “Whatsapp”. Somebody call them Emoji 2. Had you even seen any of them and you find no way to type them?
You could now typing the new icons by using the “New Emoji Keyboard”. Try this out and you could enjoy typing 800+ Emoji icons on “Whatsapp”.
You could send the SMS contains new emoji to iPhone handset also by using this keyboard. (Note that you cannot see the icon display normally and you only see a blank message in your SMS, but the iPhone’s SMS receiver (iOS 5+) could see the icons)
Swipe on the Emoji keyboard or pressing “<” or “>” for changing page.
MUST READ Before Buy !!!!!!!!!
- The keyboard is for typing on Whatsapp only, you cannot see the icon typed if you use it on other apps
- Support only Android Whatsapp version 2.8.1910+ (Which was August 2012 updates)
- The emoji can be displayed on Apple device if the recipient using iOS 5+ (Both Whatsapp and SMS can be displayed)
How to Use
Step1) Go to “Setting > Language & Keyboard”
Step2) Tick “New Emoji Keyboard”
Step3) Tap on the textbox then any keyboard appears
- Android 2.x, Long press the field and switch the keyboard to “New Emoji Keyboard”
- Android 3.x, switch keyboard to “New Emoji Keyboard” by type the keyboard switcher icon on the bottom
- Android 4.x, Pull the notification down and select “Select input method” to switch the keyboard to “New Emoji Keyboard”
What’s in this version:
v1.1.0 @ 2012-09-26
- Fix paging problem on Emoji after closing the keyboard
- Fix Square Number 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,#
- Add English and Number/Symbol keyboard
- Allow swipe left/right on emoji keyboard for switching pages
v1.0.0 @ 2012-09-25
About New Emoji Keyboard v1.0
September 26, 2012
2.1 and up
1,000 – 5,000
More Info : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.destinyworkshop.newemojikeyboard